Happy Christmas from the Pasty Pixies!
Our Christmas Pasty combines faux turkey, sprouts, chestnuts, cranberries, gravy & veg...basically Christmas dinner in a pastry case.
Great to get in for the holiday season - for vegan family and friends, or to make sure that you have a go to wholesome meal without the prep or the washing up! They make a wonderful Christmas main course too!
Will you create our next pasty flavour?
- Make your suggestions by midnight on 31 March 2017
- Can be sweet or savoury
- Must be vegan / veganisable
- Don’t forget to tell us whether you think it should be in a wholemeal, white or gluten free pastry
- The pasty pixies will shortlist their favourite suggestions
- We’ll publish the shortlist and invite our pasty-lovers to vote for their favourite
- The pasty pixies will create the new flavour, and the winner will receive a box of 12 pasties – with their choice of flavours (must be in the UK)
We've had a flurry of fabulous new stockists in the last few weeks, including:
- Sound Bites in Derby
- Ethica in Plymouth
- Brontosaurus in Swansea
- Sunrise Organics in Bournemouth
- Sheaf Street in Daventry
They're in very good company with our other stockists - check them all out here.
Don't forget to let us know if you'd like to see us stocked in your local healthfood shop, deli or cafe.
The pasty pixies are looking forward to a break over Christmas - using their crimping skills for wrapping pressies instead. So our last day for orders to be delivered before Christmas is 21 December. Any orders received between 22 December and 4 January will be delivered on 6 January.
Thank you all for your support in 2016. Here's to lots more pasty love in 2017!
Welcome to the brand new Cornish Vegan Pasty Company!
From today you can order our delicious vegan pasties and have them delivered direct to your door. Our first delivery date is 13th December - place your order before 12th December to receive one of our first boxes of goodies. We have vegan versions of the two most popular pasty flavours - the traditional Cornish and the Cheese & Onion, and a flavourful Chilli pasty in a gluten free pasty case. Keep an eye out for additional flavours in the future.
Do let us know what you think, and if you have any ideas for new products get in touch!